Monthly "Couples In Recovery" Class
Learn Key Concepts For Lasting Relationship Recovery!
This Monthly Class STRENGTHENS Couples Tools in Their Recovery!
Why this class is beneficial to all couples in sexual/relationship recovery:
- It provides the foundation of the essential problem solving skills necessary for effective couples work
- It improves communication around recovery based topics outside of individual or couples therapy sessions
- It creates a common language for couples to talk about their recovery without confusion
- It strengthens the coupleship overall in their recovery process
Topics addressed in this hour-long monthly class include:
- Understanding the complexities of Trauma, Addiction, Sobriety and Recovery
- Healthy Communication
- Healthy vs. Unhealthy Boundaries
- Understanding Cycles of Behavior and Triggers
- Internal Family Systems and impact on relationship
- Karpman Drama Triangle
- Courtship Stages
- Rebuilding Trust
*THIS CLASS IS A PRE-REQUISITE FOR OUR GOTTMAN WEEKEND!
Learn Monthly Recovery Tools as a Couple!
WHEN: Last Monday of every month starting Monday, February, 25th!
TIME: 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
LOCATION: 4505 South Wasatch Boulevard Suite 205, Salt Lake City, Utah 84124
COST: $40 per couple per month; discount of $30 per couple for those individuals that currently attend our sexual recovery groups.
RSVP: 801-272-3500; email@example.com
NOTE: A minimum of 3 couples need to be in attendance for our clinicians to facilitate this class each month. Maximum is 15 couples per class.