Profile Assignment [Matthew Watson]
- Born on the 29th of October, 1897 in Rheydt, Germany.
- Attended multiple Universities in Germany, studying philosophy and literature.
- Earned a Ph.D in German philogy from Heidelberg University.
- Became Germany's chancellor for a week after Adolf Hitler's death.
- Poisoned his six children and committed suicide with wife.
- Promoted to Germany's minister for public enlightment and propaganda.
- Elected to the Reichstag in 1928.
- Stood by Hitler till the end.
- Helped Hitler rise to power