Epicure in the Village Tour
A taste of gourmet Oak Bay with Feast Concierge
Experience Oak Bay's culinary culture... one bite at a time!
Join Karma Brophy of Feast Concierge to experience the beautiful seaside village of Oak Bay through its gastronomic tastes and tales.
Like many places on Vancouver Island, Oak Bay started as a farming and fishing community and has grown into its modern-day culinary character. Today’s Oak Bay has an incredible variety of edible treasures in its quaint shops and casual to fine dining settings…While on the adventure you will find there's a story behind every bite.
Discover these stories while exploring Oak Bay’s iconic avenue and seaside neighbourhood. Nibble on local seafood, charcuterie and cheese. Indulge in handcrafted sweets and seasonal artisan specialties. Sip on fine tea, ale, wine and whiskey. No one tells Oak Bay’s gastronomic stories better than the culinary cast of chefs, artisans, sommeliers and aficionados you will meet along the way.
- 2013 tours will depart at 12noon each Friday from the Oak Bay Beach Hotel starting April 19th, 2013 with last tour scheduled for October 11th
- Tours ends at 4:00 PM at the Oak Bay Marina Restaurant (short distance from OBBH one way and the village centre the other)
- Tour is a 4km walk in total with 5 or 6 tasty stops along the way
- Wear comfortable footwear and weather appropriate outerwear - Sea breezes can be a little chilly even on sunny days.
- $120 includes a 5 course tasting feast with libations (non-alch option)
Introductory web special
$60 in April
$99 in May and June
For more information or to book your spot contact Karma Brophy (250) 886 4604 or at firstname.lastname@example.org