Jan 22, 2015
Japanese 1 Info! ^o^
Just to make sure that everyone completes all the assignments for the first week, be sure to check that you have completed the following assignments below. If you have any questions please message me on Blackboard IM, or text me.
(Check the Calendar Due Date tab to the left to find due dates)
Located in tab called "Orientation":
- Japanese 1 Orientation Practice
- Go to "My Coach" link to the LEFT, and check out a classroom to set your computer up to use Blackboard Collaborate.
This is a sample of what your virtual classroom will look like when you do your language coaching sessions.
- REMEMBER: You can download the "Blackboard Collaborate" app on your phone if you have a smartphone or ipad. ^o^.
(≧◡≦) **Please submit everything as soon as possible. All assignments for this week. **
Don’t forget to log in EVERYDAY (Mon-Fri). Remember that it is a requirement to log in everyday for participation as well. Please continue to work, the best that you can. ^_
- Blackboard IM--Please make sure you download this. You can find the Blackboard IM link to the left. I'm checking you off for doing so.
- Student INFO Survey--You can find the link on the Calendar
- How Do You Learn? Discussion Board--(Submit the whole document, just complete pages 12 & 13 on "How do you learn?"--This is the Biography Checklist LinguaFolio Doc)
- Academic Integrity Quiz --located to the left.
- Getting Acquainted ToonDoo Assignment :)
- Don't forget to make 2 comments on your classmate's postings. :)
- Language Coaching Sign Up Form: "My Coach" link to the LEFT and click on the google link in that tab to sign up.
- Typing Quiz-located in introductory module.
If you have completed all the assignments for Week 1:
You can check out the Hiragana, vocabulary and grammar for lesson 1. (located in the Alphabet tab, vocabulary tab and grammar tab). Or go ahead and check out lesson 1. ^.^