ARABIC 1 Newsletter Lesson 12
(Lesson 12 Starts Today (May 2-6 الدرس الثاني عشر يبدأ اليوم
We are almost at the end of the Arabic Marathon! This week is Lesson 12 and Next Week is Recovery Week.
حظ سعيد- السيدة إيستون
WATCH: Click here to watch L.12 Grammar and Language Notes Concepts
What to Look Forward to in this lesson: أهداف تعليم الدرس الثاني عشر
In this lesson, you will learn :
- The different sections of the typical Arabic house (old and modern).
- Different generations living in the same house.
- Colors in Arabic.
- Adjectives in Arabic and their relations to nouns
- List of some opposites related to daily life.
- The importance of writing letters in their proper position in the word to preserve the correct meaning.
- How to extract several words from one root.
What assignments are due by Sunday, May 8th الواجبات
واجبات الدرس الثاني عشر
What assignments are due by Sunday, May. 8th الواجبات
- Assignment 12.1: Speaking (Parts of House) - Due by due date on course calendar
- Assignment 12.2: Traditional Arabic House- Discussion Board (Due by due date on course calendar)
- Assignment 12.3: (Due by due date on course calendar)
- Assignment 12.4: Vocabulary & Speaking - Due by due date on course calendar
- Assignment 12.5: Coaching Sessions -
- Due by due date on course calendar
- End of Lesson 12 Quiz: Due by due date on course calendar
- End of Module 3 LinguaFolio Assignment - Due by due date on course calendar
- Contact your teacher weekly via Text, BBIM or phone to check in
CLICK to WATCH what language coaching is and how you can make up your missed session