Meadow Brook Magic
Week 7: Oct 8th-19th
Third Graders Nature Walk to Vivian Park
Sixth Grader's BYU Sports Hero Field Trip
Mustang Monday Message
I hope you all enjoyed your wet weekend:) Last week we were thrilled with all of the Reflection entries. I want to thank all of our parent volunteers that spent a great deal of time setting up this opportunity!
Just a reminder that picture day is on Thursday. Also, on Thursday I will be sending out a Sign-Up Genius for you to sign up for an SEP (Parent Teacher Conference) appointment. As always, if none of the appointment times work for you, please reach out to your student's teacher to schedule a time.
Thanks for making our school great! Warmest wishes,
* Monday, Oct 8th: Lockout Drill (Office Staff Only)
* Tuesday, Oct 9th: Last day to register to vote. To register, go to vote.utah.gov
* Thursday, Oct 11th: Picture Day (see order information below)
* Friday, Oct 12th: 5th Grade Field Trip to Jakers
* Monday, Oct 15th: First Boxtop Collection Deadline
* Wednesday, Oct 17th: Student Council Leadership Conference at BYU
* Thursday-Friday, Oct 18th & 19th: Fall Break
Last week's adventures...
Thank you volunteers!
These wonderful ladies have put in a lot of work to run Reflections. Thank you!
We had many students submit wonderful projects for our Reflection's contest.
Student Depicts Firefighter as a Hero
Miss Taylor Nominated by Colleagues as Mighty Mustang Staff Member
Mrs Gonzalez Nominated by Colleagues as Mighty Mustang Staff Member
4th Grade, SPED & Admin Collaboration
Principal Mustang Club Winners
Box Tops Collections
Box Tops collections are going to work the same this year as last. Please review these instructions as a reminder. You have about a month to bring in unexpired Box Tops and unexpired Bonus Box Tops for our first collection competition. Thanks for all your help in earning money for Meadow Brook!
- First deadline (for our first competition with prizes to follow in late October/early November): Monday October 15, 2018
- Each classroom grade teacher will have a labeled 9x12 envelope for the purpose of collecting box tops/bonus box tops. The office will also have a collection envelope.
- Expiration date and product code have to be visible for the box top/bonus box top to be usable.
- Bring box tops/bonus box tops whenever you have them! We will have a contest of which class and/or grade brings in the most, but we'll keep a
running total, so no need to save up the box tops until a certain deadline.
- After the October 15th deadline, DO NOT BRING box tops or bonus box tops with expiration dates of 11/1/18 (or earlier).
- Any unexpired box tops/bonus box tops brought after October 15th will count towards the next competition.
Currently we do not have collection sheets to hand out to each student like we did last year, but you are more than welcome to use the sheets if you still have access to them from last year.