Primary iPads CPD 2013-2014
Enhancing and Transforming Primary Literacy using the iPad
This is a brand new online twilight CPD course. The iPad can be a fantastic tool within Primary Literacy, inspiring pupils’ creative instincts and providing resources that are not possible using any other technology. This session highlights appropriate use that enhances, rather than replaces existing strategies to improve literacy using iPads. This CPD course is suitable for all primary teachers.
- eBook creation on the iPad, including storyboarding.
- Blogging and podcasting on the iPad
- Use of animation, including Green Screen techniques and Augmented Reality.
- Apps to support spelling and reading.
- Assessing pupil work using the Cloud and QR Codes.