April 28, 2020
Eagle Student News
ESE's Hour of Minecraft
ESE Online/Continued Learning April 27 - May 1
Learning Opportunities for all ESE students will be posted by grade level each Monday on the ESE website. You can access them by going to ESE's Online/Continued Learning web page. In addition to grade level opportunities, you will find links for Fine Arts and our Counselor.
For PK-2, teachers will use Seesaw as the teaching and communication platform. For 3-5, the platform being used is Google Classroom. Please contact your child's teacher or Kasey Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly with any log in concerns.
Eagle Challenge April 27 - May 1
- April 28 TUESDAY'S EAGLE CHALLENGE-NATIONAL SUPERHERO DAY: Today is National Superhero Day! Dress in superhero clothes! Who is your favorite superhero? Draw a picture and show us!
- April 30 THURSDAY’S EAGLE CHALLENGE- WELLNESS: Today is all about WELLNESS! What keeps you well and happy during quarantine? Family time? Exercise? Yoga? Prayer? Dancing? Art? Reading? Nature? Share with us how you stay happy and stress-free!
- When sharing on Twitter, tag @HumbleISD_ESE and #eseSOAR
PTO Application for 2020-2021 School Year
Humble ISD offers free meals to students
Meal Carry-out for Tuesday, April 28 - Friday, May 1
Free breakfast and lunch food will be distributed from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., Tuesday, April 28, through Friday, May 1, 2020 at seven sites: at Elm Grove Elementary School, Foster Elementary, Oaks Elementary School, Ridge Creek Elementary School, River Pines Elementary School, Humble Middle School, or Ross Sterling Middle School.
Families are invited to pick up one day of breakfast and lunch food April 28 - April 30. On Friday, May 1, families may pick up two days of breakfast and lunch food.
Humble ISD cannot be responsible for food allergies or special diet needs at this time. There are no special meals available. Those with food allergies should use caution and may not want to eat all food items that are distributed.
Some food may require cooking. Please see Humble ISD Child Nutrition's website for cooking instructions.
EPI School Supplies
Late orders start June 16th - July 7th Orders will be ONLINE ONLY. There will NOT be a sale in August.
2. Enter the school ID, EAG010 (3 letters/3 numbers)
3. Follow the directions to complete your order.
4. Keep your online confirmation as your receipt.
Google Sign-In from Home
Box Tops for Education
Visit the PTO website for Spirit Shop items, membership dues, party fund, volunteer opportunities and more!