Welcome to Diigo!
Your learning, simplified
Diigo is a social bookmarking website that allows users to sign up and share bookmarked pages. It makes for better reading as users are able to highlight any part of a webpage and apply sticky notess. Users can sign up for free and also purchase upgrades. Diigo is a powerful collaboration tool that can be utilized by all ages and all professions.
Diigo is quick and easy to use. After signing up and activating your account, users must download the Diigo web extension to their browsers in order to enable full functionality. Once the browser extension is installed, users are now able to visit different websites to annotate and bookmark.
Diigo: Step by Step
- Free and user friendly
- Bookmark, annotate, highlight and capture from everywhere
- Share with others through social media or email
- Easy to organize
- Powerful collaboration tool
- Benefits student research
- Users must purchase upgrades
- Various buttons and functions may take time to get used to
- Relies on users to provide summaries, relevant tags and highlights
Watch this tutorial to learn more...
Education tutorial: Exploring social bookmarking with Diigo | lynda.com