- The Symbol Is P.
- The Atomic Number is 15
- Relative Atomic Mass is (Ar): 30.973762 (2) solid at 298K
- Colour: Colourless \ Red \ Silvery white
- Classification: Non - metallic
- Group in periodic table: 15
- Group name: Pnictogen
- Periode in periodic table: p - black
- Election Shell Structure: 28.5
- CAS Registry ID: 7723 - 14 - 0
Phosphorus is the red stuff on the top of match that helps you make fire.
Phosphorus is very flammable, so its often found in bombs because its so flammable it ketches on fire and helps it explode
Phosphorus is also found in fireworks to help make all though pretty colors we all love so much and the big bang.
How to make Phosphorus
- Glass Rotort
- Glass Container
- Eye Protection
- Breathing mask or fume hood
- Butane Torch
- Tripod for Glass Retort
- Old Urine
- Cinnamon Powder
- Charcoal Dust
The urine will need to be set aside for at least 7 days. Then Stir in 2 table spoons of Charcoal Dust and Cinnamon powder and stir.
Dump the liquid into a glass retort with the glass tube leading into the glass container filled with plain water. Heat the glass retort with the butane torch until it bubbles up into the glass container. Wear protection equipment at all when heating anything up.
One the vapors have collected on the bottom of glass container, you will have made white phosphorus. If you take the phosphorus out, be preparied for it to ignite. Also, it will slowly turn into red phosphorus if left in water for too long.
- Adopt - a - element.wikispces.com