WCHS Registration Day
August 5th from 8:30AM - 12:00PM
Returning 10th, 11th, and 12th Grade Wildcats
Wesley Chapel High School is excited to offer Open House/Orientation Day on August 5th. There will be no more long lines to make payments and get schedules. For our returning 10th, 11th, and 12th graders, we ask that you follow the directions in this document to pay school fees, buy yearbooks, rent lockers, pay for parking, and to get your schedule. This should help all our Wildcats become more familiar with the school campus, while having the chance to meet teachers, school counselors, and administrators in a timely manner. Students can bring their locker receipt & parking receipt to Mr. Garza, in the cafeteria, to pick a school locker and receive their parking pass for the year.
9th Graders and New Wildcats (already registered)
For our new students to Wesley Chapel High School, including our 9th graders, we ask that you follow the directions below to pay school fees, buy yearbooks, rent lockers, and get your schedule, especially if you did not do so during the 9th grade Wildcat orientation. On Friday, August 5th, we invite you to come back to our campus and find where your classes are so that you can feel comfortable on the first day of school.
When students and families arrive on campus, you can walk around campus and follow your schedules. Teachers will have a supply list on their door. After you have found all your classes, you have completed the on-campus visit.
Step 1: Activate Your myStudent Parent Portal
- Create or activate your myStudent parent portal at https://www.pasco.k12.fl.us/parents
- Once in your myStudent parent account, acknowledge all the forms that are in your account.
- Once this is completed, you will be able to see the school fees.
- Notifications can be set where parents receive emails/texts regarding grades dropping below a certain percentage, missing assignments, and attendance data.
- If you need assistance with your account, please visit myStudenthelp@pasco.k12.fl.us or the school at 813-794-8700.
Step 2: Pay Student Fees
- To Pay Online: in myStudent, under District and School Announcements, click “Pay Student Fees” or go to https://www.studentquickpay.com/pasco/
- Click “Activate Parent Account” to create a new account or “Sign in” and enter your email and password.
- A Student Quick Pay screen will pop up. The fee should automatically show on the screen.
- Select/deselect the fees you want to pay for under the “Due Now” and the “Other Items” section.
- Click on the shopping cart when you are finished and enter your credit card information.
- Click “submit” and you are done.
Step 3: Find Bus Passes and Class Schedule
- Check your child’s bus pass. Review your child’s bus information by clicking “Child Info”.
- Then scroll down to “transportation routes” to verify it is correct. If your child’s bus information is incorrect, call the Transportation Office at 813-794-0500.
- View your schedule in myStudent by clicking “Class Schedule” on the left side of the screen.
Step 4: Meet Your Teachers
- Go throughout the school and visit your classrooms. Teachers and staff will be in their rooms to meet you and talk about their classes.
- When you have completed this, you can go home and enjoy the rest of your summer vacation. We will see you on August 10th.
School Fee Information
What do the fees cover? Here is an explanation of some of the fees that are often asked about by parents.
- Class Fees: These fees cover basic expenses that the class may incur during the school year.
- PHSC/eSchool Fee: This fee cover the online tools that students use when they are taking an online class.
- Graduation Fees for the Class of 2023: The Graduation Fee is the fee paid by the Seniors to cover the graduation costs (cap and gown, medallion, diploma, diploma cover, graduation program, and venue).
- Security Fees: Security Fees help offset costs associated with safety including coverage at events and any materials needed to display expectations and rules.
- Technology Fee: This covers the technology and applications that we use as a school to support instruction and keep new digital tools in students’ hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lockers: If you are renting a locker this year, we will assign and distribute them during Orientation Day (August 5th in the cafeteria) and during the first two weeks of school (during lunch). You can pay for them now and show your receipt when you go to choose your locker.
PE Lockers: If you are renting a locker this year, we will assign and distribute them during the first two weeks of school via the PE teacher. You can pay for them now and show your receipt when you go to choose your locker with your PE teacher.
PE Uniform: If you would like to purchase a PE shirt this year, you can pay now for the shirt and bring your receipt to the cafeteria on August 5th or you can bring the receipt the first week of school and give to your PE coach for the shirt.
Schedule Changes: We will have schedule change request forms in the cafeteria and in the front office. Students and parents/guardians can request a schedule change. Please note, the reasons for a schedule change below:
- If the schedule is missing a Graduation Requirement. This is a priority situation.
- The student is ACTIVE in an eSchool or FLVS Fall Placeholder must begin after 7/1.
- The student has already earned credit for this course.
Senior Pictures: Please make sure that you contact Gigante Productions to take your Senior Pictures. We want all the Seniors to be included in our Wildcat Yearbook. Call Gigante at 813-907-1078 or go to their website at www.giganteproductions.com
Student Parking: Paying for a parking space does not guarantee that you will be assigned a parking space. There is an application process that must be followed. Please make sure that you visit our website to complete the application process. Students must have a parking tag to park on campus and every student is assigned their own spot. Enforcement will begin during the first week of school.
Yearbooks: This is the lowest price of the year for Yearbooks. Reserve a yearbook now before the price goes up.