Don't mess with SHARK
Statistic about attacks
- Even though only dozen species of sharks are considered dangerous, shark is responsible for most unprovoked attacks on human in sea water.
- In coastal U.S states, shark kills more than 41 people each years.
- Three species are responsible for most human attacks: Great White, Tiger, and Bull.
- Shark are not deadly as many people think. Of 118 record shark attacks last year, only 17 resulted in death.
Why Shark Attack?
- Humans have simply taken to coastal waters in increasing numbers.
- Shark sometimes mistake humans for its natural prey, such as fish or a marine mammal or sea turtle, and most often will release the person after the first bite
- Sharks do not normally hunt humans
Realistic facts about reason why Shark attack
- Warm Water lead shark to migrate to
- Victim of shark attack swim near tasty fish bait
- Saltier water also lead shark to migrate to.
How to avoid a shark attack
- Avoid to swim in areas where people fish and clean their catch
- Avoid to swim where shark feed.
- Avoid carrying food into water body since food attach animals.
- Always swim in group and don't wander too far from shore.
- Avoid swimming at night or dawn