Inventor : It was Robert Fulton
- Steamboat pionnering began in America 1787.
- The trip had been shortend to just days by 1853.
- In 1812 the operation of a regular stamboat service between new Orland.
- In the 19th century there were more steamboat.
- The steamboat some times are call steamship
Year invented: It was invented in 1807
Describe the road: he past into Erie canal
Why it was invented :it easy to travel by water
- How I can define it e would be : It a boat the move by his self
- How life would be different without it: he cound not find the new word
The Steamboat - History Key Assignment - February 2014