Grace Baptist Church loves our children. Our aim is to teach the ABC's of salvation, train them up in the faith (Proverbs 22:6), build up their foundation to spread the gospel (2 Timothy:15). We have several weekly and special events for children. Our events include
- Special Events: Trampoline Park, February 17, RSVP HERE by February 10
- AWANA SURVEY
- VBS SURVEY FOR INTERESTED VOLUNTEERS
- Sunday School for ages 3 and up from 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Nursery and Children's Church for ages newborn to 4th grade during the 10:00 AM service
- AWANA for ages 2 and up from 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM Sunday Evening.
January At A Glance
- Sunday, January 2 - NO AWANA, Happy New Year
- Sunday, January 9 - Pennies for Missions! - Classes will be raising money each month for a different missionary. We will start in January by learning about missions in general and starting to raise funds. Check back here for missionary updates.
- Sunday, January 16 - AWANA
- Sunday, January 23 - Let Your Light Shine for Jesus - Neon Night
- Sunday, January 30 - AWANA
- Looking Ahead - Thursday, February 17 - Altitude Trampoline Park Trip
Altitude Trampoline Park
Thursday, Feb. 17th, 4:30-8pm
30174 Foskey Lane
- RSVP here or by emailing email@example.com
- AWANA will cover pizza and drinks at the Trampoline Park
- Parents will need to pay for entry $20, socks $3, and sign the online waiver. You may give your money to Chad Shelly ahead of the event so you do not have to send your children with money.
- Leave the church at 4:30 PM OR meet us at the park. Arrive at the park at 5:30 PM
- Jump until 7:00 PM
- Arrive back at church at 8:00 PM
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
We are exploring the option of moving AWANA to the middle of the week. We would love your input on this option if you are involved in our AWANA by filling out this short survey. Thank you!
Monumental VBS 2022 by Group | Theme Release
Ms. Christine, Mr. Matthew, and Ms. Mary are all excited to start the New Year with a Bang! Looking forward to seeing all the smiling faces at Sunday School in the New Year!
A BIG Thank you to the leaders who are scheduled to teach during the month of January:
AWANA was cut short with Christmas and other events this month. However, we did have a blast at our Christmas Celebration! Pictures are below. We are back at AWANA on January 9!