This Week's News
Mrs. Christie and I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday and break!
This week we are reviewing our learning goals from the first half of the year. We will begin our new standards next week!
As you saw yesterday in the homework folder, we do not have sight or spelling words this week. We will begin sight words again next Monday. Please use this time to review the first 48 sight words!
Dates to Remember
This Week's Learning Goals
Sight Words: Review
CAFE/ELA- Review 2nd 9 weeks learning goals
- Spoken words are represented by a sequence of letters
- Identifying and producing rhyming words
- Blending sounds to read words
- Asking and answering questions and retelling
- Engaging in group activities
- Writing one sentence to produce an opinion piece
Math: Review 2nd 9 weeks learning goals
- Counting to 60
- Skip counting by 10's to 50
- Counting forward starting with a number other than 1
- Answering how many question (#0-20)
- Comparing written numbers using more than, less than, equal to (#0-10)
- Comparing objects using more than, less than, equal to (0-20)
- Composing and decomposing numbers 11-19 into tens and ones
Social Studies/Science/Health Unit: Winter