August 7, 2018
MRS. DETTMER'S NOTES
The time is here! It will be hard for me to sleep for the next few days. I am excited to see everyone, hear about summer stories, and start an amazing adventure! Our theme this year is Adventures in Learning. We will take many adventures with our learning. My hope is to also focus on different countries around the world as well as the many other adventures we will have.
I was fortunate this summer to have the amazing opportunity to travel to China and fulfill a dream of mine - teach in another country. I want to share these adventures with students and bring in other cultures from around the world.
I hope to see everyone at Open House on Tuesday, August 7th - 5:30pm - 6:30 pm.
August 7 - Open House - 5:30 - 6:30
August 8 - First Day of School
2018 - 19 Open House
Arrival and Dissmisal
Arrival (No Changes)
Please do NOT bring your child to school before 8:00 AM.
Please pull all of the way to the end of the circle when dropping students off.
Students should exit the car from the passenger side for safety.
Parents will be able to help walk students to class the first few days, however procedures will change during the week of August 13th to help students transition and for the safety of all students.
PM Dismissal (No Changes)
- Students will receive a car rider number in their Open House packets. This is the same number they have had or will have for their entire Rockcreek career.
- Please hang numbers from the mirror or place on the dash where it is easily visible.
- Pull all of the way forward when coming into the front circle drive.
- Students will enter on the passenger side of the car.
- Adults will help students enter cars during car rider line.
Look for this sign soon!
Follow Us on Facebook and Twitter
Please stay connected to Rockcreek through the Rockcreek Remind.