Dear Crusader Families,
Please take time to sign up for a Parent-Teacher conference. The links and information are listed below.
If there are any questions related to any of the information, please let me know.
The students looked so nice in their Picture Day outfits today!
Rosary for the Nation
Thursday, September 30
Grades K-4 Parent Sign Up:
- Please sign up for a time to meet with your child's classroom teacher.
- Virtual conference times can be arranged with the classroom teacher.
- First Grade will need 8+ families to sign up for a virtual conference time. Please contact Miss Rogiers to schedule a virtual conference time.
Grades 5-8 Parent Sign Up:
- Please take time to sign up for a conference.
- Since it will be hard for all 5-8 grade families to meet with all 4 teachers, please choose 1-2 teachers to meet with during Parent-Teacher Conferences.
- Virtual conferences will be available by scheduling the conference directly with the teacher.
Lunch Menu Update
Due to inventory issues attributable to the overall challenges facing the supply chain for school lunch programs, there will be a slight menu change for Monday, 9/13/21.
Current main lunch choice: Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Grilled chicken is not available from our supplier at this time.
Substitution for main lunch choice: Breaded Chicken Sandwich
All other items on Monday 9/13/21 menu will remain the same.
I wanted to give you heads up that I will be sending out lunch notes with account balances below $10 to our students once a month starting on Friday, September 17.
I also do let our students know as they come through the line if they are below $5 or $10 so that they can let the parents know to add money to their account.
Also, parents can easily view and add money to their students account online using the directions that were given out at the beginning of the year.
Parking Lot Reminders
MORNING DROP OFF
- Please enter the parking lot from the Church (main entrance) and exit the parking lot by the field.
- Do not pull around or in front of buses that are dropping off students. This has happened multiple times this year during Morning drop off. Please be patient and wait for all the students to exit the bus and for the bus to leave the parking lot.
- Please only park if you are walking your child into school. There have been some instances where the students are walking in front of the drop off car line while the line is moving. We want to ensure everyone stays safe.
- Please allow for the buses to pull up near the main entrance.
- Please park and walk to the main entrance to pick up your child (after the buses have been dismissed).
- Since the parking lot allows for people to pull thru the spot, we prefer that all parents do that instead of backing up. There have been a couple instances where some people are backing out of the parking spot and children/families are nearby.
Thank you in advance for your support in helping to keep everyone safe!
St. Francis de Sales School is committed to the safety and health of our students and staff. We want to inform you that we have recently received information that an Auxiliary staff member has tested positive for COVID-19. Due to this staff member not being present in the building, for the past week, no staff or students need to quarantine.
Cleaning and disinfecting of the school is thoroughly completed on a daily basis.
If anyone in your household develops symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19, they should immediately isolate and contact your medical provider(s). Please notify the school if there is a positive case in the family.
If you have additional questions, please contact the school office at 513-932-6501.
Thank you for helping to keep everyone safe and to slow the spread of COVID-19 in our school and community.