The General's Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 3/4/2018
Endothermic/Exothermic Design Challenge Part I - Who will move on to
Peer Leaders are gearing up for their trip across the parking lot to read to our JJC neighbors in celebration of Read Across America Day!
Mathematicians creating structures using Keva Architecture and Legos.
Mark Your Calendar
- Tuesday, March 6: Spring Sports Begin
- Tuesday, March 6: Board Meeting, Budget Workshop @ 7:00pm @ 384 West Main Street, Freehold
- Tuesday, March 13: Board Meeting @ 8:00pm @ 384 West Main Street, Freehold
- Thursday, March 15: PTO Meeting @ 8:30am in the Cafeteria
- Thursday, March 15 (7:00pm), Friday, March 16 (7:00pm), and Saturday, March 17 (2:00pm): DDE Drama Production of Curtains - Get your tickets here: http://bit.ly/2GP3wXK
- Thursday, March 22: Freehold Township Employees vs. Harlem Wizards @ 7:00pm @ Freehold Township High School: http://bit.ly/2sSANiQ
- Tuesday, March 27: Board Meeting @ 8:00pm @ 384 West Main Street, Freehold
- Thursday, March 29: Shortened Day Schedule, 11:40am Dismissal
- Friday, March 30 through Sunday, April 8: School Closed for Spring Recess
- Monday, April 9: District Reopens
- Wednesday, April 18: Open Mic Night @ 6:00pm in the STEAM Center: http://bit.ly/2nYQOir
- April 30-May 7: PARCC Testing - All Grades
- NEW DATE: Tuesday, May 8: NJASK Science Testing - 8th Grade
- Friday, June 1: 8th Grade Dance
- Whenever you shop on Amazon, please use this link to go through AmazonSmile. A portion of each eligible sale will go to the Eisenhower Middle School PTO! Happy Shopping, Generals! https://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-2634420
- Our next PTO meeting is Thursday, March 15, 2018 @ 8:30am in the Cafeteria.
- Our bagel sale is ongoing, and we are still in need of volunteers! If you have an hour in the morning, please email Jen Serluco, PTO President, at email@example.com. Prices are as follows: $3 for a bagel and a bottle of water; $2 for just a bagel; $1 for just a bottle of water.
- PTO questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Information for 8th Graders
- If you haven't done so already, please order your graduation gown through Jostens. If you haven't ordered a graduation gown because you are planning on using a sibling gown from the past two years, you may still purchase a tassel as a keepsake. If you have any questions, please email Traci Ambrose at email@example.com
- Please see the attached information and application for Sheriff Youth Week, which is available to 8th grade students who will be entering high school (takes place in July): http://bit.ly/2mH525P
- Save the date for 8th grade graduation pictures! Pictures will be taken on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 and Thursday, April 26, 2018. On both days, pictures will be taken from 4:00pm-8:00pm in the STEAM Center.