Lincoln Middle School
September 25, 2020
I am pleased to invite students to consider joining one or more of our new "virtual" clubs at Lincoln! Just click on the "button" below to watch a brief video about the club and sign up!
- Mrs. Knight: Pet Appreciation Club
- Mr. Sakowicz: Podcasting Club
- Mrs. Felsenthal: Creative Writing Club
- Mrs. Grabowski: Robotics Club
Don't forget to order your spirit wear - The "store" closes on Monday, September 28.
Hope everyone has enjoyed this phenomenal weather!
THE SPIRIT WEAR STORE WILL CLOSE ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28!
Shop the Lincoln Spirit Wear Store here!
Use access code: LINCOLN (all caps, no spaces)
LINCOLN PTO !
FROM YOUR SCHOOL NURSE, MRS. SMITH: ATTENTION! PARENTS OF 6TH GRADERS and NEW STUDENTS !
- All incoming 6th grade and new students must submit a completed school physical and immunization record to the health office prior to October 15th.
- Dental forms are also required but the deadline is not before October 15.
- Physical exams after August 24, 2019 and dental examinations done after 11/15/19 fulfill the requirement.
- Once In-Person learning resumes, if the required paperwork has not been received, your child will be excluded from school.
- Paperwork can either be emailed to the school nurse (email@example.com) or dropped off at Lincoln Middle School (collection bin located in the foyer/front of building from 7am-3pm) or faxed to (847) 394-7358.
- Please make sure to complete the health history section at the top of the form, sign and date--this section is completed by parent.
- Medical forms can be found at this link.
QUEST . . . District 57's Hot Lunch Provider
Starting Tuesday September 8 the entire district will have the capability to order lunch and a la carte items off of a new ordering platform.
• Please create an account with My Meal Order. Instructions are linked below. This will allow you to select the daily meals and/or a la carte options.
• Meal orders must be submitted by Thursday at midnight for the next week.
• You will be required to create an account and transactions will happen at the point of order.
• It is highly recommended that the “low balance” notification is set up for your My Meal order account to ensure continuous food service. Insufficient funds will result in delayed ordering and may result in your order for the next week not being processed.
Meal Distribution will take place at Lincoln Middle School in D57 from 11:10am - 12:50pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays each week.
• Orders for Tuesdays will be picked up Tuesday at Lincoln Middle School.
• Orders for Thursday will be picked up Thursday at Lincoln Middle School.
• Meals will be labeled with the student’s name and ID number.