POC Math Project
Explanation of POC
The best point of concurrency for my situation is the circumcenter, because I am trying to find the equal distance from the vertices of the triangle to the middle. It represents the point that the treehouse will be built. I will use perpendicular bisectors to fin my POC.
EXPLANATION OF STEPS
1) Draw arcs using a compass a little more than half way across the segment
2) Draw a line connecting the points where the arcs meet to find midpoint.
3) Extend line to find perpendicular bisector
4) Repeat with all three segments
5) Mark the circumcenter where all 3 bisectors meet