Wednesday, June 6th, 2018
MIDDLE SCHOOL EXAM SCHEDULE
1. Students in grades 6-8 who miss an exam must have a doctor’s note in order to make up the exam. It will be determined by the administration if you will be permitted to write the exam.
2. All textbooks must be returned or paid for prior to writing the exam. No textbook, no exam.
3. Any student caught with a cell phone or personal electronic device (including smart watches) during the exam will receive a ZERO. All personal electronic devices should be turned off and kept in lockers.
4. Students should try to use all of the exam time that is allocated. Extra time will be given if needed. Students will not be allowed to leave the exam room. Students are to bring a book to read once they have completed the exam and it has been collected by the teacher.
5. Any student caught cheating, talking to another student, making eye contact with another student, or looking around the room to make eye contact will receive a ZERO for the exam.
6. No food is permitted in the exam room. Students may have a transparent water bottle on the floor by their desk. No coverings of water bottles will be permitted.
7. No pencil cases will be allowed at desks. Please ensure all materials (pens, pencils, erasers etc.) are brought in a clear, zipper style bag. Only materials allowed by the teacher will permitted in the exam room. Please see the checklist attached below.
Tuesday to Thursday, 12:30 – 2:00 pm:
Students will be provided with a variety of options. These may include quiet and/or group study, STEAM activities, recreational activities, etc. Students are also encouraged to speak to their subject teacher for the next day’s exam if they have any last-minute questions about their upcoming exam. Students will be dismissed at 2:00 pm.
Friday, June 22:
There will be no classes Friday afternoon for Middle School in order to allow marking time for the teachers. Teacher’s grades have to be in the office by 3:30 pm. (Hot lunch should be collected and taken out as students leave.)