- The Illuminati was founded by a man named Adam Weishaupt, who completed his plan for the group May 1st, 1776.
- The group's goal is to create one world government, with them leading it.
- To do this, they have been altering history for centuries.
- They claim that most European and American rulers were members.
- Such as Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and George Washington.
- The Illuminati means "the enlightened ones," or someone who knows an important fact.
- There is a not-very-believable rumor that Illuminati members are the children of a human and a reptilian alien from another planet.
Attemps at Goal
- A main tactic of the Illuminati is turning people against each other and having them fight each other instead of them.
- They have made many attempts to achieve their goal of a one world government, but most have not been successful.
- When the Illuminati were first introduced, Britain and France were the most powerful countries at the time, so the Illuminati claim they caused the Revolutionary War, thus turning the two nations against each other.
- However, in the 1780s, the Bavarian government found out about their disruptive activities and the group was forced the go underground as a secret society.
- They sustained their identity, and then tried to weaken Europe with the Napoleonic Wars.
- Next, they tried to form a "League of Nations," but a major country: Russia would not enter, so they could not do that either, hence the Illuminati now hold a grudge towards Russia.
- They have been doing stuff similar to the aforementioned for a while now.
- According to the Illuminati, May 1st, 1776 (the day Weishaupt finished his mater plan) is still celebrated by some communist countries today.
- If you have ever looked at the back of a dollar bill, you would have seen a pyramid and the top of the pyramid hovering above it. Written below that are the words, "Ordo Seclorum," which mean new world order. New world order just happens to be the main goal of the Illuminati. As for the hovering part of the triangle, there was a theory that the Illuminati had a celebration at a pyramid, which included topping the said pyramid with a gold cover.
- Pertinent to the Illuminati and America, there is also an American branch of the Illuminati. It is called the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR, for short).
- "The ultimate aim of the CFR is to create a one-world socialist system, and to make the U.S. an official part of it."
Who knows? There very well may be a group of people who have tried to alter history before. However, I do not believe that something as far fetched as an alien race and humans creating those people. Also, because their main tactic is turning people against each other, people would probably notice repetition in history. I would like to think that there is not a group of people trying to achieve world control, and because there is just not enough evidence to point to them being real, I do not believe in the Illuminati.