Welcome to the Hoot Club
if your dreams don't scare you...they're not big enough
Liz Lundeen, Senior Team Leader
We Are A Team!
- Visit your back office and check out the O2 Lounge for lots of great information and downloadable files!
- Join the Hoot Club Team Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/438608462845644/ and add your name to the group and wait for approval. If you are unable to add your name ask your Mentor for assistance.
- You can contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone/text 630-341-8492.
Your first point of contact should always be your mentor. They should be able to quickly answer your question or point you in the direction to get your questions answered. If they are unable to answer your question, your Upline Leader is available as well. With all the many resources at your fingertips, I encourage you to be a "self-starter." Dig into your back office and find answers as this is the best way to become familiar with your business and your tools. Knowledge is power!
Your Time is NOW to SOAR!
So you are a designer, what now?! The great news is that everyone loves our jewelry and everything about Origami Owl, so you will never have to worry about "selling" a locket, they sell themselves. As I always say, "hobbies cost money, businesses make money," so I say we treat this as a business!
With that being said over the next several days I will be sending you information on booking and preparing for your first parties, putting together your hostess and sponsoring packets and resources to help you SOAR!
Today I want to share a few key things you will want to do to get your business started.
PLAN YOUR LAUNCH PARTY TODAY!! SPRING IS COMING UP...TAKE ADVANTAGE!
1. Order some business cards. This will empower you to get moving, you now have a card and people will take you seriously. Origami Owl has set up a relationship with our card vendor, please make sure that you are ordering your cards from them. They have the best business cards with so many style to choose from and the quality can't be beat! Please visit this link to get yourself started: https://flyersdirect.com/origamiowl
2. An email signature is a great way to advertise your business as you are corresponding with family, friends, and customers. You can get a custom Origami Owl e-signature that will directly link your email readers to your website and to ordering.
3. Sign up for a merchant account with a free credit card reader for your events. We live in a world of convenience. If you have a smartphone or an iPad, being able to accept cards tends to add service for your customers. Origami Owl has partnered with PayAnywhere as a Designer merchant account. There are many out there with various features and fees. So do your homework and choose the one best for you. I personally us PayPal and have experience with all of these if you have any questions.
4. Looking for additional display items or business materials? In your back office under Orders > New Designer Order you will find your wholesale ordering site. You can order the beautiful white owls, tablecloths, necklace holders and all other display items you will need for your jewelry bar. Review the O2 Look - Designer Style Guide to educate yourself on our our Origami Owl brand.
5. Need to contact The Nest? You can reach Designer Care at (888) 491-0331- Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. AZ Time or via the Contact Form. The Contact Form link is located at the bottom of your Back Office page. Select Contact Form > Designer > and send the topic that best fits your issue.
Your customers can reach the designated Customer Care line at (888) 611-2424, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. AZ Time.
Learning a new business can be overwhelming with all the information we have to share with you.
Please don't hesitate to call or email me or your Mentor with questions!
YOU are My Priority and I'm honored to partner with you in building your business.
DREAM BIG! Your Journey is Unfolding and the Best Is Yet to COME!
Your Proud Leader + Partner in Business,
Hoot Club, Senior Team Leader, #2111