News from the Locust Trace AgriScience Center Principal
Make sure to scroll down to see the entire newsletter!
Trace Talk is your official source for all Locust Trace information.
Need a different language?
To the right, click on the translate button.
Select the language you desire.
Newsletter will automatically translate.
- This newsletter will serve as my main form of communicating to students, caregivers and our community.
- Newsletters will be published between Friday evening and Sunday evening each week.
Meet the Team:
Scroll down for pictures and contact information
Click on the link for FlipGrid videos
Parents/Guardians & Students
Please take the time to read the entire issue of Trace Talk.
Please make sure to click the link below each week. The link connects you to "The Howl", the newsletter dedicated to important information for our parents/guardians and students. The information included in "The Howl" is specific to this audience.
Locust Trace Main Campus Team
Officer Jeff Coleman
Agriculture Engineering Institute & Environmental Science Institute
Freshmen, Small Power Equipment, Construction, Wildlife Resources
859.381.3990, ext. 30220
Locust Trace Satellite Team
Ruth Ann Layne
Superintendent Emmanuel Caulk
James McMillin, Chief of Secondary Schools
Carl Hayden, Office of Secondary Schools (CTE)
Kimberly Chandler, Office of Secondary Schools
Mark Sellers, Office of Secondary Schools
Robbie Sayer, Office of Secondary Schools
Allison Marcum, Office of Secondary Schools
Nick Runyon, Office of Secondary Schools
Fayette County FFA Alumni Fundraiser
Calendar of Events
Disclaimer: For each school's OFFICIAL information, please refer to the school's website and/or email communications. Information below is as of 8/16/20. Please know that information could change. Visit the school's website and/or contact the individual school for the most up-to-date information!
- Frederick Douglass High School
- Locust Trace Drive thru orientation, Locust Trace, 5 pm to 7 pm
- Station U (Bryan Station High School) Orientation Drive Thru, 8 am to 6 pm
- First day of classes, home high school/program school schedule takes priority