May 24, 2019
Attention: The last day of school will be June 7, 2019 and it will be a half day.
SAVE THE DATE!
- May 27 - No School, Memorial Day
- May 28 - Elementary Field Day
- May 30 - 6th Grade students visit CCJH
- May 30 - Options Graduation, CCHS
- May 31 - Graduation, Jackson College Potter Center
- June 4 - Kindergarten Graduation @ CCHS, 9 am
- June 6 - 6th Grade Glow Dance
- June 7 - Last Day of School, Half Day
- June 8 - Greg Hill Memorial Scholarship Golf Outing
Class of 2019 Graduation Information
Registration for Childrenz Challenge is open! Register before the price increase!
Immunizations are one of the most effective measures in protecting children from harmful diseases. The Michigan Public Health Code requires all children who attend school in Michigan to have an up-to-date immunization history or a valid waiver on file. A child who fails to meet these immunization requirements shall not be admitted into school. It is the responsibility of the parent(s)/guardian(s) to ensure that their child has received all the required vaccinations. Children entering kindergarten and the 7th grade are required to have age-appropriate vaccination(s)/boosters. Summer is a great time to schedule the necessary appointments to make sure that your child is up to date.