history block 66-69
From the Reform to the Restore Republic
"The national arms have been covered with glory"
- After the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862, in which the Mexican army defeated the French invaders battalions.
- The General Ignacio Zaragoza in a document addressed to the president told that. "The French army has fought with great bravery VALUE.
- His commanding general has behaved awkwardly in the attack.
- The national arms have been covered in glory.
- Each side think about what happened according to their political interests.
The newspapers of the time: scenario for ideas and caricature
- Freedom of expression is a very important value which is now a fundamental right.
- The conquest of this and other rights we owe largely to the generation of liberals who ruled the country since the Revolution of Ayutla.
- The press exercised his freedom to write and publish whatever I wanted.
- One of the provisions that had great importance to freedom of expression is the DECREE ON FREEDOM OF GOVERNMENT PRINTING.
- There is the freedom to write and publish texts on any subject.