CCMR--10 Things You Should Know
Resources for Helping Students Plan for the Future
#1--CCMR in the A-F Accountability System
Grab some popcorn and a drink and watch this 20-minute recorded webinar with information on the various ways that students can meet CCMR indicators in the state accountability system. The slides that accompany this webinar are available through the attachment below.
#2--CCMR Data Collection Information Sheet in the House Bill 5 LiveBinder
#4--Consider giving the SAT and/or ACT at Your Campus DURING THE SCHOOL DAY!
Click here for information about ACT District Testing during the school day.
#5--The Texas GEAR UP College Scholarship Spreadsheet
#6--Schedule the ASVAB
- Schedule the test during normal school hours; and
- Schedule the test at a time that limits conflict with extracurricular activities.
#7--Become a TSI Assessment Testing Site
#8--"Heads Up" for College Prep Courses
#9--ApplyTexas Counselor Suite
* Admission application student list--Shows a list of the students at your high school who have started an ApplyTexas admission application.
* Admission application detail report--Shows a list of applications started and submitted for an individual student.
* Full download report--Shows the student application list as well as the information found on the application details screen.
* FAFSA application student list--Shows a list of the students at your high school who have started or completed a FAFSA application.