By Justin Corso
÷ Division Flyer
2. Make a division house.
3. Put the dividend inside the house.
4. Put the divisor on the outside of the house.
5. Find the closest number times the divisor that can go into the dividend.
6. Subtract the dividend from the estimated number.
7. Get the answer to the subtraction.
8. Estimate your quotient to the divisor again.
9. Subtract the estimated quotient to the divisor.
10. If you still get a remainder add a zero to the dividend.
11. Bring the zero down to the remainder and put it next to it.
12. estimate that number to the divisor.
13. After that you should get a zero