THE WORLD OF FRUIT
Kira Mooney, Matteo Marcias, Mauricio Teran, Edwin Castillo
Benefits of fruits
Eating fruits give some advantages, including:
- A diet rich in fruits may reduce risk of heart disease, stroke, cardiovascular disease, cancer, and type 2 diabetes.
- Fruits contain many essential nutrients that we need more of, like:
* Potassium: Important to help combat high blood pressure, a risk for heart disease.
* Dietary fiber: Important to help reduce of heart disease, obesity and type 2 diabetes.
* Vitamin C: Important for growth and repair of all body tissues and keeps teeth and gums healthy, also prevent antioxidant defense.
* Folate/Folid acid: helps body from red blood cells and helps reduce the risk of birth defects.
- Fruits contain phytonutrients, that give a wide range of potential health benefits.
- Fiber-rich fruit satisfies your hunger with fewer calories, helping you to maintain a healthy body weight.
nutrients and health benefits associated
Mauricio: mango_contain 100 calories, I gram protein, 25 grams of carbohydrate, 23 grams of sugar, there is 3 grams of fiber.
Edwin: lemon_magnesium 8mg, phosphorus, 16mg, potassium 138mg ,sodium 2mg.
Matteo: peaches_ a source of thiamin, vitamin B-6 niacin folate pantothenic acid.
kila: grapes_90 calories, no cholesterol, vitamins C k , antioxidants, healthy carbs.
The most nutrient is the grape.