Three Phases of Blended Learning
Certification Program, Free Resources, and Coaching Overview
Project Based and Blended Learning
It's that time of year when teachers are looking for engaging projects to showcase the mastery of the learning targets. We have put together a fourteen-day step by step template for implementing Project Based learning into the blended learning classroom. The blog post will showcase sample driving questions, gallery walk templates, teacher and student daily check-ins as well as a sample Phase Three Checklist. Click here to learn more.
Three Phases of Blended Learning Community
The Blended Learning Action Plan
Are you looking for ways to implement blended learning into your classroom, school, or district? Join us for a FREE 30-minute virtual call to learn how we generate a step by step action plan for the Three Phases of Blended Learning.
Three Phases of Blended Learning Certification Program
Saturday, June 1st, 6am
This is an online event.
Who: Administrators, Coaches, Classroom Teachers, Media Specialist (We will have personalized modules, breakout sessions, and content for each group of educator)
When: Starting every six weeks. Start dates listed below:
- June 1st, 2019 - First certification program of the summer
- July 13th, 2019
- August 24th, 2019
- October 5th, 2019
- November 16th, 2019
What: During the six-week modules we will be covering
- Module 1: Introduction to the Three Phases of Blended Learning
- Module 2: Key Aspects of Phase One
- Module 3: Technology Tools and Tricks for the Blended Learning Classroom
- Module 4: Leveling up to Phase Two
- Module 5: Steps toward Phase Three
- Module 6: Results of the Three Phases of Blended Learning
Requirements: Participate or comment on weekly virtual meetings.
- Attend at least two virtual meetings (held on Tuesday evenings 8:00 pm Central Time)
- Comment on weekly records if you can not meet during the live virtual meetings
Price: $375 per person
The certification program includes
- Access to the six learning modules for three months
- Access to the online Blended Learning Instructional Coaching Application for six months
- Videos, Podcast, Blog Post that align with the six learning modules
- Three Phase Blended Learning Certification Stickers and Badges
RSVPs are enabled for this event.