Tasty Tropical Tacos
By Maytra Bonilla TMC
- 5 of your favorite fruits
- Soft or hard taco shells (Choose as many as your going to serve, your choice)
- Galati/Gelato (1 liter)
- Cocoa powder
- Milk (1 Cup)
- Chopping board
- Nice big cup
- First, Using your knife slice your fruits into small cubes, and gather it up into a big pile.
- Now, Separate your pile of fruit into 2.
- Next, Place one half into the blender. Also along with the Milk, Ice, Cocoa powder and 2 scoops of Gelati/Gelato.
- Connect the blender and mix at a medium speed for 1 minute or until completely blended.
- Place the remaining half of the fruit into your taco shell.
- Pour the smoothie into your nice big cup.
- Lastly place one or two scoops of Gelati on the side of your dish.
YOU DID IT!
Sit back and enjoy this delicious Taco with your fruit Smoothie. This is how to make a Tropical Taco with Fruit Smoothie aside, a recipe to remember.