Ambassador Program Application
2015-2016 Academic Year
Interested in serving as an ambassador?
The Student Services Office is excited to announce the beginning of the ambassador application process for the 2015‐2016 academic year.
In general, members of the LSMSA ambassadors serve as ambassadors for the school ‐ assisting primarily with issues that pertain to recruiting, representing LSMSA, and assisting new students as they adjust to LSMSA.
Currently enrolled sophomores and juniors may apply to be ambassadors. There is no minimum GPA required to be an ambassador, however, the selection process is generally highly competitive. We typically have at least twice as many applicants as we have available spots. Academic, residential, and work service performance are taken into consideration along with the student's application packet, recommendations, and group and individual interview.
To complete the application process, interested students should:
- Submit the online application by the deadline.
- Request a recommendation from two faculty or staff members.
- Participate in a group interview on Saturday, February 7th. (Further information about the interview process will be emailed to students who complete the online application.)
- Complete an interview with members of the selection committee. (Further information about the interview process will be emailed to students who complete the online application.)
Ambassador application information is available at the following links:
- Ambassador Application Overview (Including deadline information!!!)
- Online Application Form for New Applicants
- Online Application Form for Returning Applicants
- Ambassador Recommendation Form (To be completed by a faculty or staff member, student life advisor, or work service supervisor. If you would like to request a recommendation from a work service supervisor who is not an LSMSA staff member, contact Emily Shumate or Jenny Schmitt for instructions.)
Applications Due: 1/28/15
Individual Interviews: 1/28/15 - 2/11/15
Group Interview: 2/7/15
Need more information?