March 13, 2023
15 - PTO Meeting
Week of 20th - Book Fair
24 - Report Cards Published in ASPEN
24 - Early Release - Dismissal at 12:25PM
3,4 - ELA MCAS Grade 4
5,6 - ELA MCAS Grade 3
7 - No School
12 - PTO Meeting
14 - Early Release - Dismissal at 12:25PM
17-21 No School
School Hours 2022-2023
- Arrival begins at: 8:30 AM
- School Day: 8:45 AM – 3:25 PM
- Dismissal is at 3:25 PM
- Early Release Dismissal: 12:25 PM
A Night to Discover
What a great night this was for our Attleboro community. There were so many wonderful things about the night - community resources, school projects, former students, demonstrations of culinary, marketing, tv broadcasting, etc. The Studley staff and students were AMAZING at representing student project based learning. AND THEY MIGHT BE ON TV! Another job well done and a moment that made me proud of our community!
March Madness at Studley
This is always such a fun time to get the classes working hard to win our annual school wide competition.
This year, classes will compete against other by earning points for doing a variety of tasks. Cheer your children on by asking them what they are doing to help earn points for their class.
COMPETITION STARTS NOW!
ST Math Banner Contest
How to Participate:
- Create a colorful picture (on a standard 8.5 X11sheet of paper) that includes: JiJi, the number 80 represented as a picture, expression, or equation and whatever other creative ideas you have! The picture should take up the majority of the sheet.
- Return your student's entry to their teacher no later than April 5th.
- The school with the winning artwork will be notified by April 14th. The winning banner design will be printed by the One8/ST Math team and given to all Massachusetts schools who meet their school-wide goal of 80% average puzzle progress.
Banner Design FAQs:
Who can make a banner?
- Any ST Math student who has a school being supported by the One8 program. That's US!
What makes a great banner?
- We are excited to see student-created banners that include Jiji, a representation of the number 80, and whatever other creative designs, colors, and images that might make a banner pop!
Who will submit the banners?
- Students should return their pictures to their teachers, and we will submit!
GOOD LUCK STUDLEY STARS!
Bookfair: March 20 - March 24
Dear Parents and Families:
I'm excited to announce that the Scholastic Book Fair is back! Here's what you need to know about our upcoming fair:
- Every dollar you spend will benefit our school directly
- You can sign up for Book Fair eWallet, a convenient digital payment account, so your child can shop the Fair cash-free. Grandparents, friends, and others can contribute to the eWallet to help build your home library.
Book Fair Dates: March 20 - 24.
Book Fair Homepage: https://bookfairs.scholastic.com/bf/studleyelementaryschool1
We can’t wait to see your child at the Fair!
WANT TO VOLUNTEER?
Volunteers are crucial to the success of this event. We hope that you can offer your time and talents to help students discover the power of books to bring us together. If you’re available to help us with our upcoming Book Fair, please check out the available time slots on the sign up genius link below. Feel free to bring little siblings along if you must and feel free to sign up for one or multiple time slots. You must have a current, non expired CORI on file in the office before you can volunteer. Please find the form attached to this email.
Sign up here:
Save those dates and thanks for considering becoming a volunteer!
SMARTS - Registration
Manet Community Health Center
On Tuesday, March 14, 2023, Manet Community Health Center will begin a soft start to their in-person hours at the APS Welcome Center. On Tuesdays from 9AM-12PM, bi-weekly, representatives from the Attleboro Manet location will be available for all APS families to complete the intake/scheduling process and insurance navigation for those who are without health insurance. We will begin to finalize the booking process and share this opportunity widely over the next few weeks; at this time only building nurses and Community Support Liaisons have been informed directly. In the meantime, please share the booking link below with any staff, family, or student who you come across that are in need of primary care or health insurance.
Booking link: https://form.jotform.com/230604029516146
UPDATED Last Day of School
As soon as I clarified the last day - we had a SNOW DAY! Our last day of school is now June 15th (early release). This will also be the date for our grade 4 step up ceremony.
The last day of kindergarten is STILL June 2nd, which is a FULL day. The last day of K would move to June 9th only IF we had five (5) or more cancellations.
Notheast Generals App
It is SO EASY, so please help us out.
1. Search for the Northeast Generals App in the App store.
2. Log in and add Studley as your chosen school.
3. Like and Share the posts. Each like and each post add $0.01. It adds up fast.
4. You can also like and share the videos.
5. Keep your notifications on to hear about trivia and other games for a chance to earn even more!
6. Watch the $ increase....
Grade 2 Swim
Push Notifications for SES
Newsletter Content Ideas and Suggestions
We want our weekly newsletters to be informational, so our families are kept in the loop of important school and district updates. We also want it to serve as a glimpse into our world.
SO - if you have any ideas or suggestions that you would like to hear or learn about our school, please fill out this form. It will help us shape our updates to be meaningful and worthwhile.
Grade 3 and 4 MCAS Dates:
- April 3rd, 4th - Grade 4 ELA
- April 5th, 6th - Grade 3 ELA
- May 8th, 9th - Grade 4 Math
- May 10th, 11th - Grade 3 Math
Family and Community Resource Guide
The APS Welcome Center is happy to share the Family and Community Resource Guide. This guide is for the APS Community, including families, students, and staff, to access local resources and support. You can access the guide by visiting the Welcome Center webpage
Community Flier Summary
All APS Community Fliers can be found within the Welcome Center website. To view this week’s fliers, including information from throughout Attleboro please visit the Welcome Center webpage or click here for current fliers.