Week of Monday, November 14 - Friday, November 18
Dear PACS Community,
I hope you all take time to rest, reflect, enjoy time with family and friends, and find some time to engage in something that rejuvenates you.
No School November 21-25
There is still time to sign up to volunteer!
Join us for some seasonal magic at McKinley's Winterfest on December 16th.
There are 2 ways you can join the fun!
1. Save the date and come out to celebrate our community.
2. Volunteer by signing up here.
Holiday Giving Program
Every year, our community at McKinley comes together to lend a helping hand to our families that could use some extra help or support during the holiday season.
All McKinley/PACS families are invited to stop by the Holiday Giving Board and pick a tag for an item that one of our sponsored families wishes to receive during the holidays. The holiday board will be out starting Wednesday, November 30th; before and after school. An online volunteer link will be available after we return from Fall Break. There will be many tags available, and all gifts are due back by Monday, December 12th at the office. All gifts must be wrapped and the original tag must be attached.
Questions? Contact the coordinators.
Jessica Servin - email@example.com
Chris Lum - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1121-11/25- No school for Fall Break
- 11/2- Intercultural Cafe & Chat with the Principal
- 11/4- Dine and Donate at Barber Cellars Tasting Room and/or Barber Lee Distillery
- 12/10- PCS Family Fun Run
- 12/13- New TK/K Families- Parent Informational Night
- 12/15- PACS Informational Night
- 12/16 Winter Festival
- 12/21- PTA Meeting- 6:30
- 12/23- Start of Winter Break- NO SCHOOL