Land and Climate
- Panama is rugged and mountains
- Panama is 29,120 square miles
- Panama is know for it's feral soil
- Panama is a hot and humid country, average temp. 80 F
- Panama was claimed in 1502,and gained independence in 1903
- The Panama canal was finished in 1907,and gained it in 1999
- Presidents serve 5 year terms
- Everyone is resisted to vote
- Banking and Final Services are large in Panama
- Bananas,coffee,and clothing are large exports
- Panama started trade with U.S in 1990
- Panama has a large gap between rich and poor
Day 1 Travel from Chicago to Huston and to Panama. Eating at an Johnny's Italian.
Day 2 Brecfest at Hotel, go scuba diving all day, and finish the day at country kichain.
Day 3 Breakfast at Hotel ,go fishing all day, picnic super.
Day 4 Breakfast at Hotel, take a tour of Panama Canal, eat sack lunch.
Day 5 Breakfast at Hotel, Sky Diving all day, and at the pizza place.
Day 6 Breakfast at Hotel, boating in the ocean, and eat at the Italian
Day 7 Breakfast at Hotel, travel home.
Travel costs: 3,756.80
Hotel costs: 534
Bridge of the Americas. 2008. Photograph. Collection of CultureGrams. ProQuest, 2012. Web. 1Bridge of the Americas. 2008. Photograph. Collection of CultureGrams. ProQuest, 2012. Web. 19 Nov 2012.References "Panama." Culture Grams Online Edition. Pro
Container Ship. 2010. Photograph. Collection of CultureGrams. ProQuest, 2012. Web. 19 Nov 2012.
Quest, 2012. Web. 19 Nov 2012. www.travilosty.com