Wildcat Cub Newsletter
Classroom News From Mrs. Johnson
What's happening this week???
- What do you need to make a sandwich?
- How do you assemble a sandwich?
- Finally, we will make sandwiches.
How dramatic play helps children learn:
- Children learn about themselves and the world around them.
- Children work through real life issues that can be scary or confusing, such as going to the doctor or dentist.
- Children develop complex social and emotional skills like conflict negotiation.
- Children cultivate relationships with one another.
Explore and discover something new with you child every day!
Tired of drawing with crayons and building with blocks? Get creative and use your child's favorite foods to make Food Art! Help your child arrange their favorite foods into a picture on a large plate. The two of you can create a flower, a train, or a beautiful piece of abstract art, the possibilities are endless. The real fun begins when you get to eat your masterpiece.