Weekly Updates from Mrs. K
September 24, 2021
From the Principal's Desk
Our McKinley School Site Council (SSC) is a decision-making group that
- provides oversight on matters dealing with Federal and State funded programs.
- provides oversight of the academic planning and budgeting process associated with the School Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA).
- provides meaningful consultation with the principal to oversee the implementation, monitoring, and revision of the SPSA.
Please use this form to vote for TWO parents to represent you on our Site Council.
Mrs. Ormachea (our School Counselor) and I want to create a space where we can gather together, share ideas, express concerns, and create a meaningful and dynamic school/home partnership. Our goal is to listen more than we speak, so as to develop and model supports, services, and opportunities that align with our amazing community.
In order to get direction as we move forward, we have created a Parent Interest and Needs Survey. Please take a moment to complete and submit it.
We thank you for entrusting your lovely exceptional children with us; and we look forward to hearing from and partnering with you.
PTA Cookie Dough Fundraiser Starts TODAY!!!
McKinley Primary School's fundraiser starts today, and we need your help. Our goal is to raise $15,000.00 to assist with classroom and students' needs in our school.
It's as simple as 1, 2, 3!
- Register TONIGHT at www.ShopFund.com
- Share custom support links with family & friends via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email, Text and more.
- Student Goal: 5 Online Supporters.
REGISTER-SHARE-WIN: Sharing gets you tickets for chances to win over $100,000 in instant prizes.
- Why We Fundraise - (https://vimeo.com/showcase/8770826)
- How To Videos - (https://vimeo.com/showcase/8752027)
- Kick-Off Videos - (https://vimeo.com/showcase/8748811)
- Parent Letter - (https://bit.ly/3EIjP7J )
- Prize Program - (https://bit.ly/2P89Dg5 )
On behalf of myself and the staff at McKinley Primary, thank you for doing your part to make our fundraiser a success.