MIS Monday Message
June 1 - 5
We Made it!
- Art - moving to Math Resource Room/After School office
- Music - moving to EAST
- EAST - moving to Computer Lab
- Keyboarding - moving into OT/PT room
- Math Resource Room - moving into Science Lab
I haven't finalized all the plans yet, but wanted you to know the major changes taking place. If you're moving anything this week - remember to be safe! We don't want any injuries!
I will be holding the End-of-Year TESS meetings with those I haven't met with yet. I will schedule them online and send someone to cover your room at the scheduled time. These are only for those on the PGP tracks that I haven't met with yet.
For those of you with school-aged children, please make sure that they are in their own school each day. If you want to bring them with you on the last day of school, that will be fine. However, on the other days, we want to keep our routine as normal as possible and focus on our students.
I will continue the Monday Message throughout the summer to give us a chance to stay connected and also share PD resources. This is how I will let you know when they are finished waxing floors, when it's okay to work in rooms, when Blake and I will be gone, etc. Be sure to check your email weekly to stay connected!
Have a great week!
Look What Just Arrived!
IMPORTANT EVENTS THIS WEEK
- Field Day
- Spelling Bee
- SAR Reward (8:30 - 10:00 am at MMS) * Start walking over at 8:15. Students who did not earn go to cafeteria. (send list to Ms. Workman of names)
- Popsicles for SAR reward will be given to students during recess.
- 2015-2016 Leadership Team Meeting, 8 - 10 in EAST
- Third Grade Picnic, City Park
- Fourth Grade Picnic, City Park
- Early Dismissal, 1:30