February 13th - February 19th
The ALANA A-List showcases the top events in the multicultural community happening on campus. Listed below are events you do not want to miss!
Please email email@example.com to be featured on the next edition of the A-List. Submissions are due on Sundays at 11:59p EST. Anything submitted after this deadline will be on the following week's edition.
Meet the ALANA E Board
Top: Marisa Knox (President), Richard Escobar (VP of Internal Affairs), Lovette Ekwebelem (VP of Public Relations), Adaugo Ezike (VP of External Affairs), and Haris Hassan (Programming Coordinator)
Bottom: Janee Dennis (Public Relations Coordinator), Elaine Liu (VP of Programming), Kathleen Li (Programming Coordinator), Keri Gill (MCFAB Chair), and Evelyn Ambriz (Faculty Advisor)
Not pictured: Carol Huang (Programming Coordinator), Aaliya Khan (Treasurer)
Apply to the HACU 32nd Annual Conference!
Want to practice your elevator speech, gain experience speaking with recruiters, or learn more about future education opportunities? Apply to the HACU 32nd Annual Conference! The conference provides students the opportunity to network with private corporations, federal agencies, and post-baccalaureate educational institutions.
You must attend one of the 4 information sessions that will be hosted to be eligible to apply. For more information check out our flier.
Morgan Stanley: What will you create?
Join us for our Morgan Stanley Spring Diversity Programs
At Morgan Stanley, we know that the diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. We strive to build an organization that is diverse in experience and background, reflecting our standards of integrity and excellence. The following Undergraduate Diversity Programs are an integral part of our diversity recruiting efforts.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, February 28
These programs allow freshmen and sophomores to become familiar with opportunities across the Firm, our businesses, and culture. We currently offer programs for students who identify as:
· Black, Hispanic, and Native American: Thursday, April 5 – Friday, April 6
· LGBT: Friday, April 6
· Women: Thursday, April 12 – Friday, April 13
· Veterans: Friday, April 13
Technology Early Insights: Friday, April 6
Application Deadline: Friday, March 9
This program offers an opportunity for students who are interested in a career in Technology to gain insights into Morgan Stanley technologies, learn more about our Internship and Full Time Programs, and meet with a range of individuals across the Technology division.
Career Discovery Day: Tuesday, April 24
Application Deadline: Wednesday, March 28
This one-day workshop provides LGBT, Black, Hispanic, and Native American undergraduate students with the opportunity to experience the culture of Morgan Stanley and is designed for students interested in Compliance, Corporate Treasury, Finance, Firm Risk Management, Human Resources, Internal Audit, and/or Operations.
· After submitting your application you will be asked to complete an additional video component via HireVue. We encourage you to account for this step in your application timeline.
· All events provide opportunities to learn what it takes to be successful throughout the recruiting season, exposure to various divisions, and networking with Morgan Stanley professionals.
· You are welcome to apply to up to 3 programs; we encourage students to apply to the programs that focus on the populations they identify with and/or the divisions they are interested in pursuing.
· All events will be held at our headquarters in New York City; participation is limited.
· Eligible candidates must be currently enrolled at a four year accredited institution and provide their resume with a current GPA.
Tune in here to watch Morgan Stanley educational webinars in order to help narrow down your divisional interests.
To learn more about our other opportunities, visit: morganstanley.com/campus.
For questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/Disability/Vet). © 2018 Morgan Stanley