Conference Survey Results!
Monday- Reading data analysis sheet due. PGP baseline meetings begin, please schedule on Susan or Chris calendar. You received an email if Chris is evaluating you this year.
- Cha Cha Chow Down Food Truck for lunches.
- LT meeting at 7:45 in Room 117. PBIS team and PLC leadership team meeting. Anyone is welcome to join.
- District bond issue meeting at C.O. for committee members.
- Marzano training for grade level PLC representative.
- Town Hall meetings.
- Data meetings. Agenda and schedule were emailed.
- SCW Homecoming parade. Parade starts at 1:20. We will announce when it is time to begin heading outside (around 1:05). If you have a data meeting at this time, subs will take your kiddos to the parade.
Friday- ERD. Horizontal meetings, agendas will be sent by facilitators. Jefferson is hosting most meetings.
- 9:00 Morning assembly
- 9:30 Families
- Regular ERD schedule
A lunch order is being organized for Friday. If you want to participate, look for an email Monday with details on how to order and pricing.
The next food truck for Monroe and Jefferson will be here September 20. They take cards or cash so head on out and get yourself some tacos, burgers and fries.
Monday- Last week for PGP baseline meetings.
Tuesday- Faculty Meeting at 7:30a.m. in Room 117. Our new OT, Ashley, will be presenting on sensory needs and resources. Look for more details coming soon in an email.
- Amanda Adams shower at 7:45a.m. Hope to see everyone there!
- ELL night at Kokomo Joe's- 6:00p.m.! Come have some fun and play some games.
Friday- Movie night. We still need volunteers. If you haven't signed up for two events this year, this is a super fun one. Bring your own kids so they can get in on the fun!
Reminder- Schedule PGP meeting for sometime between Sept. 19 and Sept. 30
A glance at some important September dates
19- Data analysis sheet due
21- Town Hall
22- Data Meetings
23- ERD (horizontal meetings)- September character award
27- Faculty Meeting
30- Movie Night at 6:30p.m.