Louisburg Library Adult News
Registration still open
Monday, October 25 | 10 am - 5
Thursday, November 4 | 10 am - 5 pm
- FREE & Unbiased Part D Plan Comparison
- Appointments will maintain 6ft Social Distance
- Masks Required
- Register as soon as possible
links above to appointment days or call 913-837-2217
Due to COVID restrictions we require early registration. Appointments will be scheduled (specific times) after the registration deadline.
- 1 Appointment per Person - Couples please register separately
- Download the Worksheet or Pick It Up at the Louisburg Library
- Mail the Worksheet as Soon as Possible to the address highlighted at the top of the form.
Starting November 12th
Bring the Fall colors into your house with beautiful wall art.
Kits will be available while supplies last. One per adult.
Pick-Up at Louisburg Library
Starting November 12th
Pick up in person, if there are extenuating circumstances please contact the library.
Adult STEAM Discussion Group 1st Monday of the Month @ 7 pm
- November 1, 7 pm @ Louisburg Library - TED Talks
- December 6, 6 pm @ Timbercreek Bar & Grill - Bring your friends and family as we just have a fun time getting to know each other better
Guys Read 2nd Wednesday of the Month @ 7 pm
- November 10, 7 pm @ Louisburg Library - Discuss The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
- December 8, 6 pm @ Timbercreek Bar & Grill - Discuss This Tender Land by William Kent Krueger
Mystery Book Club 2nd Wednesday of the Month @ 10 am
- November 10, 10 am @ Louisburg Library - Discuss The House of Silk by Anthony Horowitz
- December 8, 10 am @ Louisburg Library - Discuss That Darkness by Lisa Black
Writer's Rendezvous 1st Saturday of the Month @ 9:00 am
- November 6, 9:00 am @ Louisburg Library - Review a writing submission from Zip C.
- December 4, 9:00 am @ Louisburg Library - Review a writing submission or writing exercise
Explore Your 4th Friday 4th Friday of the Month @ 6:00 pm
- November 26 & December 24 - No exploring. Enjoy the holidays
- January 28, 6:00 pm @ Louisburg Senior Center - TBD
Take & Make Available starting on the 2nd Friday of the Month @ 9:00 am
- November 12 - Fall Leaves on Canvas
- December 3 - Gnome Ornament
- December 10 - Paper Sack Star
Please join the FUN!
Contact Holly for details on how to participate in any of these great monthly programs.
Bring something fun and unexpected to your family get togethers this year!
- Mystery in a Box - work together to solve the mystery
- Conversation Cards - learn something new about grandma
- Museum at Prairiefire - free museum passes
- Disc Golf Sets - try out the Lewis-Young Park disc golf course
- Cake Pans - bake a special cake with grandpa
- Inflatable Screen - project a movie on to a large outdoor screen
- Cricut & Sewing Machine - come together to make holiday gifts for friends
Remember we also have Books, DVDs, Brain Bags & more
Just a click away from
- Louisburg Library Senior Services
- Medicare Plans
- Senior Housing Net
- Talking Books
- Paying for Senior Care
- Assisted Living in Kansas