This Weeks Schedule ...
Monday - Friday ONSITE
1/2 Day Friday Schedules:
K-6 - Music Day
7-12 - Periods 1-4
**Students are released at 12:00
Just a few things going on around SCS!
Senior Banner Photos
Season 3: Baseball, Tennis & Track
** practice hours subject to change based on weather and notification will be made
Baseball - Practice from 3:30-6:00pm
Tennis - Practice from 3:30-5:00pm
- HS Practice from 3:30-6:00pm (Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays)
- HS Practice from 3:30-5:00pm (Thursdays)
- MS Practice from 3:30-5:00pm
There will be two activity bus departure times, to accommodate all student athletes:
Season 3 Game Scheules
DOUBLE HEADER @ Heppner/Ione
Saturday, May 1st, 11am
Tennis @ Hood River
Friday, April 30th, 4pm
HS Track @ Sherman
Saturday, May 1st, 11am
- Field events begin @ 11am
- Track events begin @ 1pm
MS Track @ Sherman
Friday, April 30th, 1pm
- Field events begin @ 1pm
- Track events begin @ 2pm
Upcoming calendar events to plan for...
- Friday, April 30th - 1/2 Day K-6 Music schedule & 7-12 Periods 1-4
- May 3-7th - Teacher Appreciation Week
- Monday, May 3rd - FFA Meeting (students) & Budget Committee Meeting @ 6:00pm
- Wednesday, May 5th - FFA Soil Judging Contest
- Friday, May 7th - 1/2 Day K-6 PE schedule & 7-12 Periods 5-7 & FFA Banquet (TBD)
- Monday, May 10th - Regular School Board Meeting @ 6:00pm
- Wednesday, May 19th - FFA Shop Skills CDE
- Friday, May 21st - 1/2 Day K-6 PE schedule & 7-12 Periods 5-7
- Monday, May 24th - 28th - 6th Grade Outdoor School
- Friday, May 28th - 1/2 Day K-6 Music schedule & 7-12 Periods 1-4
- Monday, May 31st - NO SCHOOL (Memorial Day)
- Thursday, June 3rd - Last day of instruction for Seniors & Senior Awards Night
- Friday, June 4th - 1/2 Day K-6 PE schedule & 7-11 Periods 5-7 .. Last Day for Seniors!
- Saturday, June 5th - SENIOR GRADUATION 2021!!!
Mental Health & Guidance Counseling
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to refer or request student support related to mental health/social-emotional learning.
Please email email@example.com for student needs related to education, credits, post-secondary, scholarships and/or scheduling needs.
Orders are made by going to the website Treering.com. On the upper right of the homepage, click the 'buy' tab, which directs you to a screen asking for your school’s code. You will enter the Sherman code - 101367259899339. Once the code has been entered, you will be directed through the ordering information forms of name, address, and payment information. If you have any questions or problems with ordering, please contact Mr. Zacharias at his school extension 218 or via his school email.