AISD LMS Evaluation
Students, We Need Your Help!
Did you know . . . ?
- A LMS is a digital learning environment that can manage all aspects of the learning process.
- A LMS will host future online courses for students like you.
- A LMS will provide you easy access to your face-to-face classes' resources, announcements, assignments, quizzes, and anything else your teachers decide to put online.
- A LMS integrates lots of really useful tools like Google Apps, Dropbox, Flickr, Quizlet, YouTube, Twitter, Khan Academy , to name just a few!
- A LMS will allow you to submit your assignments online, whether through a document upload, text editor, or by posting audio or video.
So, those are just a few of the amazing things that a learning management system can do to change the way you do school.
So, why do does the school district need your help?
If you interested, here's what you'll do:
1) Log-in to each system, watch a short overview video, then play around in the system as you complete a few typical student tasks.
2) Complete an online survey about your experience in each system.
The information you'll need to access each LMS is below:
Once you have experienced all three systems, please complete the evaluation survey.
Well, almost. We'd love it if you would share this information with your friends who are also Arlington ISD students. The more feedback, the better!
The good news is you don't have to have anything to participate other than a computer with an Internet connection. All together, it shouldn't take more than a couple of hours.