Ardrossan Jr. Sr. High
Open House 2022
Ardrossan Jr. Sr. High School is an attractive and progressive educational institution located approximately 10 minutes east of Sherwood Park in a quiet rural setting. The school is home to approximately 870 students and 53 staff members. Ardrossan offers students a wide variety of opportunities to make student programs challenging and interesting.
As we are a combined junior/senior high school, our staff and administration get to know our students very well during their years at Ardrossan. There is a strong sense of "family" at our school.
Programs and Services
Athletics are an important part of the Ardrossan experience, and there are ample opportunities to participate in both team and individual sports, at the class, intramural, or school team level. Over 30 school teams provide athletic opportunities for students on an annual basis. Excellent facilities include two large gyms, wellness centre, tennis courts, outdoor basketball courts, a track and assorted playing fields.
Integrity, Loyalty, Respect, Commitment
- Integrity - Do the right thing even when no one is looking – students exhibit characteristics of responsibility, punctuality, honesty.
- Loyalty - Dedication to your goals and to those around you – be true to a positive Ardrossan culture.
- Respect - Treat others the way you want to be treated – being present in learning and social environments. Treat yourself and others with dignity.
- Commitment - Do your best to reach your goals. Make a plan and follow through with it.
EIPS Returning Student Registration for 2022-23
EIPS is conducting the returning student registration process to confirm student registrations for the 2022-23 school year. Families of all returning students must complete the process to confirm the school their child plans to attend in the 2022-23 school year. Additionally, students who want to attend a non-designated school need to make that request through the returning student registration process. The 2022-23 returning student registration takes place between Feb. 1-28.
Access to the Returning Student Registration Form is provided through the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
Virtual Open House Sessions
Counsellor Information (6:00-8:00 p.m.)
Core Sessions (6:00-6:10 p.m.; 6:24-6:34 p.m.; 6:48-6:58 p.m.; 7:12-7:22 p.m.; 7:36-7:46 p.m.)
- Junior and Senior High English
- Junior and Senior High Social Studies
- Junior and Senior High Mathematics
- Biology and Science
- Chemistry and Physics
- French Language Arts and French as a Second Language
- French Immersion Social Studies
- French Immersion Mathematics and Science
Option Sessions (6:12-6:22 p.m.; 6:36-6:46 p.m.; 7:00-7:10 p.m.; 7:24-7:34 p.m.; 7:48-7:58 p.m.)
- Athletics and Physical Education
- Art - Due to a family emergency, Mr. Reimer is not available for the Art Session. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Commercial Foods and Personal Foods
- Fashion and Esthetics
- First Nations, Métis, and Inuit, and Outdoor Education
- Mechanics, Construction and Visual Communication
- Personal Fitness, Career and Life Management, and Football