By: Lisette Orozco
- Paranoid Delusions
- Don't express emotions
More fluid indicates less room for other structures of the brain.
Dopamine, serotonin, and glutamate affect emotions.
Less blood flow makes for impaired judgement when: thinking, reasoning, feeling and telling the body what to do.
Types of Schizophrenia
- Paranoid Schizophrenia: Most common
- Disorganized Schizophrenia: Disoriented thought process
- Catatonic Schizophrenia: Disturbance in movement
- Undifferentiated Schizophrenia: Insufficient information to classify information
- Residual Schizophrenia: Decaying symptoms
Do not make sense when speaking
Can't control emotions
- Graphic organizers
- Comprehension checks
- Visual maps
- Creating worksheets to help organize their thoughts