We are Learning & Having Fun in K-1
What We Are Learning ...
This week, we discussed Spring and Spring Things. We discussed things we like about Spring and wrote about them. We also wrote words that rhymed with Spring by using the "welded" sound -ing. (On that note, we have also introduced the "welded" sounds -an, -am, and -all in Fundations)
In math, we are continuing through Chapter 10. We are using positional words such as above, beside, and next to. Don't forget, you can always use the login info sent home for additional math practice.
For second step, Mrs. Glassman pushed in on Friday. We learned about "Angry Arlene, the Grumpy Red Jelly Bean". Ask your child about it!
Bits & Bobbles...
- Great Job as Star of the Week Alex! Thanks Mrs. Neuman for coming in to read to us!
- Please keep an eye out for the "Rainbow Challenge" coming home on Monday.
- Please check your child's folder every night.
- PLEASE, PLEASE, (PLEASE) label any and all money (in an envelope or baggie with your child's name) coming into the classroom. This is exceptionally important for lunch money. All it takes is "two loose lunch monies" to get mixed up.
- Please be sure to send in all necessary utensils for snack. We do not supply spoons or forks.