かようび - Tuesday
Lesson 1 Writing Assignment Due
Remember to log in every day (Monday - Friday) and read your announcement first!
Submit Lesson 1 Writing Assignment Today
- Today you will complete your Lesson 1 Writing Assignment.
- You will find the link to this week's writing assignment under Course Modules > Module 1 > Lesson 1 > M1.L1 Assignment 1.2: Writing.
- To complete this assignment, print out the worksheet and fill in the worksheet using a pencil (in case you make a mistake and need to erase it!)
- You can submit your completed worksheet by scanning or taking a photo of it.
- If you take a photo, check the photo to make sure everything on the worksheet is visible and can be read before submitting it. If I can't read it, I can't give you credit for the assignment! :(
Study your hiragana characters a-ko by clicking the link above. You can do practice activities like flashcards and games to help you learn too!
Some of you are working ahead which is great! If you choose to work ahead, just be sure to carefully study your vocabulary, grammar notes and hiragana before proceeding on to do your assignments ahead of time.
Do not attempt to take the Lesson 1 Quiz until you have completed *ALL* of your lesson 1 assignments and feel very comfortable with hiragana a-ko, grammar and vocabulary. You only have 1 attempt at the quiz, and you cannot use your notes or course materials during the quiz.
Sign up for your welcome call at a time where you and a parent or guardian are both available. Remember to provide a phone # where I can reach you too!
Need Help? Contact me or the Peer Tutoring Center!
Meet Our Class Mascot
Watch the Voki below this announcement and meet our class mascot - Kimiko Tanaka!
Listen carefully to Tanaka san's self introduction. Specifically:
- Note how Tanaka san says her name - last name first. Why is that?
- How is she doing?
- What grade is she in?
- What questions does Tanaka san ask you?
- How could you answer those questions?
Listen for pronunciation and new vocabulary too.