Building my PLN
Professional Development on My Terms!
- Stay up-to-date on available resources to implement in my classroom
- Connect with other like-minded educators
- Share resources that I discover
- Build meaningful relationships with other like-minded educators
- Create content to share
- News aggregator that collects content from blogs and news services as it is published
- Ability to categorize content for personal and professional reading
- Favorite blogs include TeachThought, Taught by Finland, The Daring Librarian, TED Ed, and many blogs written by classroom teachers
- Commenting allows for connections!
Other Social Networks
I use Pinterest to collect and organize teaching ideas. I love that resources can be organized visually and shared easily.
Twitter has also become an important addition to my PLN. I follow the #edtech and #education tags.