ALL HANDS ON DECK
HS STAFF NEWS | AUGUST 16, 2019
Back to School Reminder next Tuesday
Important- Update to ALD Doctor's Appointments Requests
The district has updated the process for ALD requests with regards doctor's appointments. District-wide, all buildings are asking for documentation verifying any doctors appointments. Staff will need to select the "Illness/ Injury" drop down and put "doctor's appointment" in the description. After you return, you can scan the note provided by your medical provider and upload it to your leave request or you can place a hard copy in an the envelope provided outside Dr. Sayre's office. It is the best documentation and easiest way to ensure the credibility of our leave system.
Evacuation Drill During PLT
Crisis Response Feedback Form
Know Your Why
Please make time next week to go to the Main Office Conference Room to write your purpose to CELEBRATE!
If a child reports BULLYING to you, as outlined in the safe school training, please use the following link to report the issue:
USE THE REPORT VIA WEB button to fill out the information to be investigated.
- 20: BACK TO SCHOOL Night, 6-7:30 PM
- 21: Evacuation Drill
- 22: Dept. Chair Meeting, 3 PM
- 29: Senior Panoramic, 11 AM
- 30: NO SCHOOL, Inservice
- 30: First Home Football Game/Community Tailgate
- 2: NO SCHOOL, Labor Day
- 3: BLT Meeting, 3 PM
- 4: Tennis at Home
- 5: Golf, Softball, and Volleyball at home
- 11: PLC Day
- 13: Football at Home
Thank you to our Pirates ROCK Star business partners!
Platte County High School
- Dr. Chad Sayre, Principal
- Shari Waters, Assistant Principal
- Matt Messick, Assistant Principal
- Stephanie Theis, Assistant Principal
- Phil Dorman, Activities Director