Collective of Communication for Families
Remember...Stay Caldwell Strong and Keep Creating!
As we become aware of new policies and regulations on social distancing we will update dates and activities.
- September 1-10- Beginning of the Year Assessments
- September 7- Labor Day
- September 7-11 - Declaration for 2nd 6-Weeks
- September 9- Progress Reports Go Home
- September 14-16- Distance learners in 3rd-8th grade on campus to take Renaissance
- September 21- Digital Book Fair
- September 25- Kona Ice
- September 25- End of First 6 Weeks
- September 28- Start of Second 6 Weeks
- October 2- Report Cards Go Home
- October 5-9- Elementary Open House
- October 6- Auditions for A Child Shall Lead
- October 12-16- Middle School Open House
- November 2 -Day of Dead Cultural Celebration
2nd 6-Weeks Declaration
K-5 Visual Arts Students
House Spirit Days Every Monday!
New Website and Communication App
Did you know?- Caldwell just got a new website with a variety of communication tools. Check out the new site at-https://www.tylerisd.org/o/caa
Also, Apple users can download the new Tyler ISD app at https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tyler-isd-tx/id1526342083 to quickly view our live feed, get push notifications, news, events and more!
Here are a few helpful hints for finding highly used information in the new website layout:
- We have buttons on the front page to access campus materials and information about Caldwell Arts Academy.
- Canvas and Clever login tabs are located in the top right corner of the District home page and each campus home page;
- Additional District information, such as the District calendars, students and family links, and community links are also under the Menu tab;
Middle School Update
Middle School Schedule Change Form Information: Since the website is now changed here is the form instead of going to my Counselor Corner. The last day to submit this form is September 2nd. https://forms.gle/iKRgaVWLmXSbYacG8
Reminder: As a 6th grader you can only take PE or Dance. Beginning in 7th grade students may do athletics and try out for sports. For the 20-21 school year due to the current circumstances, 7th and 8th graders will have the options below. We will not be able to offer volleyball or basketball tryouts.
Tennis: (First period of the day, requires parents transport students to Legacy High School tennis courts and the bus brings them back for second period.) Anyone who wants to learn how to play tennis can go.
Swim: This is a competitive sport and if the student is a good swimmer they may sign up. Students leave at 2:50 by bus and must be picked up at the CTC pool by 4:15.
Soccer: Students who want to try-out for soccer will be going to Hogg during their athletics period when soccer starts. More details to come as we have not began soccer yet. Parents will transport students before school to Hogg if athletics is first period and if athletics is eighth period then parents will need to pick up student from Hogg when soccer is over.
Track/Cross Country: We will be doing track and cross country on campus during athletics period.
Digital Book Fair Coming Sept 21!
Join PTA and Spirit Gear
Spirit Gear Example
Click for Updates Below